Re: We are facing "PANIC: could not read from control file:Successerror while starting the database.

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: We are facing "PANIC: could not read from control file:Successerror while starting the database.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Raghavendra Rao J S V wrote:
> archive_mode is turned on unfortunately in my Postgres 9.2 database.
>
> Due to that disk space is full 100%. We have removed few old xlog files. Now space is available.But still we are
facingbelow problem when we try to start the database.

> PANIC: could not read from control file:Success
>
> Please help me to resolve the above error.

Time to restore from backup, and then upgrade to a more recent
PostgreSQL version.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Raghavendra Rao J S V
Сообщение: Re: We are facing "PANIC: could not read from control file:Successerror while starting the database.
От: Rijo Roy
Сообщение: Barman issue