Re: Compressed binary field

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Compressed binary field
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Edson Richter <edsonrichter@hotmail.com> wrote:

> For storage, du -h --max-depth 1 on data directory gives me the
> amount of data.

> Biggest objects are just the tables with files.

> I've 2 tables that held all these objects. Structure is
>
> create table MYTABLE (id bigint not null primary key, mimetype
> varchar(100) null, bytea datafile null)

Could you show the results of this query?:

SELECT relkind, oid, relfilenode, reltoastrelid,
       relpages, reltuples
  FROM pg_class
  ORDER BY relpages DESC
  LIMIT 10;

Also, just to be sure that all calculations are based on your actual
build, can you show the results of?:

SHOW block_size;

Have you checked the level of bloat yet?  (Perhaps autovacuum needs
to be made more aggressive.)

-Kevin