Re: PostgreSQL server embedded in NAS firmware?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: PostgreSQL server embedded in NAS firmware?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09/06/2012 04:19 PM, Scott Marlowe wrote:
> That shouldn't really matter.  Either the db is just on the NAS in
> which case as long as pg compiles on it then the client on the main
> unit shouldn't matter, or the data is just stored there and the db is
> on the main unit, client and all and again it wouldn't matter.
>
> But the client and server do NOT have to be the same architecture to
> work for sure.

If I understood the OP, it is not client <--> server, it is:
main server <--> replication server

In that case architecture would matter.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: Re: Multiple indexes, huge table
Сообщение: Re: Multiple indexes, huge table