Re: PostgreSQL JDBC - Number of connections

От Toby
Тема Re: PostgreSQL JDBC - Number of connections
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
in data/postgresql.conf there are settings for "max_connections" and
"shared_buffers" where the shared_buffers value should be double the
max_connections value. These can also be passed to the postmaster command
by specifying -B <shared_buffers> and -N <max_connections>

in fact, here's a link to the appropriate documentation page where the
switches are listed, all at no extra charge.

         http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?app-postmaster.html

toby