Re: JDBC changes for 7.2... some questions...

От Dave Harkness
Тема Re: JDBC changes for 7.2... some questions...
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
At 03:02 PM 8/24/2001, Rene Pijlman wrote:
>Do they also wrap Connection? Since the last oid is associated
>with a client connection to the backend, it might be a solution
>to add a getLastOID() method to Connection.

PoolMan wraps Connection, Statement, PreparedStatement, CallableStatement
and ResultSet with their own "smart" versions. The wrappers do not provide
accessors to the underlying objects.

Note that I'm not using PoolMan. I evaluated it several months ago and
decided to just write a *very* simple ConnectionPool for the time being.

Dave Harkness