Re: Postgresql vs SQLserver for this application ?

От BarryS
Тема Re: Postgresql vs SQLserver for this application ?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Well, quite honestly, if you need this performance (5000 ins / sec) and
features (clustering, replication) - you should be looking at DB2 or Oracle.

That is not to say that PG can not do the job, or that its not a great
database, but the reason that DB2 and Oracle are still in wide use is
because they answer the exact question you asked.

-Barry