Re: Problem in Storing Satellite imagey(Geotiff file)

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Problem in Storing Satellite imagey(Geotiff file)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/4/21 2:19 AM, Vijay Garg wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> I am using postgres 13.4 version & postgis 3.1 version. I have used the
> following command to upload the data.
>
> raster2pgsql -I -C -s 4326  C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\dem.tif raster.dem |
> psql -U postgres -d India -h localhost -p 5432
>
> I am able to upload dem file in postgres but I am not able to check any
> table.

The image shows that you can check(select from) the table. What you are
seeing is the image data stored in a binary format. You will not see the
actual image. To get that see this section of PostGIS docs:

https://postgis.net/docs/using_raster_dataman.html#RT_Raster_Applications

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com