Re: [Bug Fix] ECPG: could not use set xxx to default statement

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: [Bug Fix] ECPG: could not use set xxx to default statement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Higuchi-san,

> I attached the patch which cope with missing semicolons.
> Previous parse.pl find semicolon and dump data to buffer. When
> attached patch's parse.pl find new tokens before finding a semicolon,
> it also dumps data to buffer.

It just occurred to me that check_rules.pl probably uses the same logic
to identify each rule and thus needs to be changed, too.

Also, IIRC bison allows blanks between the symbol name and the colon,
or in other words "generic_set:" is equal to "generic_set :". If this
happens after a "missing" semicolon I think your patch does not notice
the end of the rule.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes