Re:RE: BUG #18369: logical decoding core on AssertTXNLsnOrder()

От ocean_li_996
Тема Re:RE: BUG #18369: logical decoding core on AssertTXNLsnOrder()
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Dear Hayato,

At 2024-03-13 12:39:08, "Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)" <kuroda.hayato@fujitsu.com> wrote:
>Dear Fei,
>
>Thanks for giving a comment!
>
>>Is it better for ReorderBufferXidSetCatalogChanges to directly call the
>>ReorderBufferXidSetCatalogChangesEx function? , which can reduce the cost of
>>later maintenance.
>
>Indeed, PSA fixed version.

I have confirmed that this patch can fix the iseeue well in this notation.
Everything is ok for me. I have no more comments on this patch if no
further discussions.
Best Regards
Haiyang Li

От: "Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)"
Сообщение: RE: BUG #18369: logical decoding core on AssertTXNLsnOrder()
От: Tender Wang
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18385: Assert("strategy_delta >= 0") in BgBufferSync() fails due to race condition