Re: Statistics Import and Export

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Statistics Import and Export
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2024-03-26 at 00:16 +0100, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> I did take a closer look at v13 today. I have a bunch of comments and
> some minor whitespace fixes in the attached review patches.

I also attached a patch implementing a different approach to the
pg_dump support. Instead of trying to create a query that uses SQL
"format()" to create more SQL, I did all the formatting in C. It turned
out to be about 30% fewer lines, and I find it more understandable and
consistent with the way other stuff in pg_dump happens.

The attached patch is pretty rough -- not many comments, and perhaps
some things should be moved around. I only tested very basic
dump/reload in SQL format.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

Вложения