Re: ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer

От Steve Crawford
Тема Re: ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On 05/30/2012 06:21 AM, Jonatan Reiners wrote:
> Hello Folks,
> we had this topic before on this list.
>
> This is is a new error with the same message.
>
> I tried to copy from a text file and a csv file with the same issue.
>
> the integer values are not quoted in the file
>
> source:
> 3192;95956;48901;1018;NULL;Мурзилка;3;2006-
>
> \copy abos from '/Users/jreiners/Downloads/test.csv' (format csv,
> delimiter ';', encoding 'utf-8');
> ERROR:  invalid input syntax for integer: "3192"
>

> Source:
> 319295956489011018NULLМурзилка32006-
>
> \copy abos from '/Users/jreiners/Downloads/text.txt' (encoding
> 'utf-8', null 'NULL');
> ERROR:  invalid input syntax for integer: "3192"
>
> I couldn't find any clues. Please help me.

Is this the first line in the file? Have you verified the file and made
absolutely sure there are no invisible characters. Use something like
xxd to examine the file before checking anything else. I'm not sure how
PostgreSQL will work if there is a byte-order-mark at the beginning of a
file and don't have time to test that at the moment.

Cheers,
Steve

От: Jonatan Reiners
Сообщение: ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer
От: Ross Boylan
Сообщение: how to call stored procedures that are writes