Re: Partitioning (Was: Foreign Key to an (abstract?) Parent Table)

От Steve Crawford
Тема Re: Partitioning (Was: Foreign Key to an (abstract?) Parent Table)
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On 02/21/2012 02:18 PM, Alessandro Gagliardi wrote:
> On a related note, since seen_its is such a huge table, I'm thinking
> of partitioning it. The best web page I could find on that subject was
> http://www.fuzzy.cz/en/articles/automatic-management-of-partitions-in-postgresql/
> but I'm hoping someone might be able to direct me to something better.

I'd start with the PostgreSQL manual:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/ddl-partitioning.html

Cheers,
Steve

От: Alessandro Gagliardi
Сообщение: Partitioning (Was: Foreign Key to an (abstract?) Parent Table)
От: Alessandro Gagliardi
Сообщение: Re: Partitioning (Was: Foreign Key to an (abstract?) Parent Table)