Re: Can't access to database from webapp in PostgreSQL 9.0, from shell it is Ok.

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Can't access to database from webapp in PostgreSQL 9.0, from shell it is Ok.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/02/11 3:41 PM, Andre Lopes wrote:
> My pg_hba.conf have this:
> [code]
> # TYPE  DATABASE        USER            CIDR-ADDRESS            METHOD
>
> # "local" is for Unix domain socket connections only
> local   all             all                                     ident
> # IPv4 local connections:
> host    all             all             127.0.0.1/32            ident
> # IPv6 local connections:
> host    all             all             ::1/128                 ident
>
> [/code]
>
> Some clue with this config file?

see my other post.  and don't use ident for 'host' connections, its not
really suitable.

Сообщение: Re: Can't access to database from webapp in PostgreSQL 9.0, from shell it is Ok.
Сообщение: Re: Can't access to database from webapp in PostgreSQL 9.0, from shell it is Ok.