Re: Displaying accumulated autovacuum cost

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Displaying accumulated autovacuum cost
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 11/25/2011 05:10 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> This patch adds a count of the number of buffers dirtied to VACUUM,
> but it strikes me that it would be useful to add similar tracking to
> pgBufferUsage.  Attached is a patch for that.  You can see the new
> counters through pg_stat_statements or with EXPLAIN (ANALYZE,
> BUFFERS).

This looks pretty useful to me.  I just threw it into the current
CommitFest, on the basis that there's already so many other thing trying
to whack around pg_stat_statements right now we might as well keep them
together.  Let me clear my queue of patches submitted on time I need to
do something with (re-review Scott Mead's pg_stat_activity change,
respond to Jeff Janes on relation free space) and I'll take a quick spin
on this one.