Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Force strings passed to and from plperl to be in UTF8 encoding.

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Force strings passed to and from plperl to be in UTF8 encoding.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 10/05/2011 03:58 AM, Amit Khandekar wrote:
> On 5 October 2011 12:29, Alex Hunsaker<badalex@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>
>> Find it attached. [ Note I didn't put the check inside the if (ret ==
>> utf8_str) as it seemed a bit cleaner (indentation wise) to have it
>> outside ]
> I have no more issues with the patch.

Committed.

cheers

andrew

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Modify pg_dump to use error-free memory allocation macros. This
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Modify pg_dump to use error-free memory allocation macros. This