Re: strict aliasing (was: const correctness)

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: strict aliasing (was: const correctness)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
> Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> writes:
>>> Also, is there something I should do to deal with the warnings
>>> before this would be considered a meaningful test?
>>
>> Dunno ... where were the warnings exactly?
>
> All 10 were like this:
>
>   warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break
>     strict-aliasing rules
From HEAD checkout of a few minutes ago I now see only 9:
parse_type.c: In function *typenameTypeMod*:
parse_type.c:313:4
parse_type.c:318:4
parse_type.c:319:7

guc.c: In function *flatten_set_variable_args*:
guc.c:6036:3
guc.c:6087:7

plpython.c: In function *PLy_plan_status*:
plpython.c:3213:3

btree_utils_var.c: In function *gbt_var_node_truncate*:
btree_utils_var.c:213:2

trgm_gist.c: In function *gtrgm_consistent*:
trgm_gist.c:262:5
trgm_gist.c:262:5
-Kevin