Re: BUG #6154: wrong result with nested left-joins

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: BUG #6154: wrong result with nested left-joins
Дата
Re: BUG #6154: wrong result with nested left-joins  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-bugs
"listar" <listar@mail.ru> wrote:

> PostgreSQL version: 8.4.5

> And this is the problem - value2 can't be NULL because of COALESCE
> in sub4 (at least I think that it can't be =))

This works correctly in release 9.0.4 and development HEAD.  I
don't still have any machines handy which are running 8.4, but you
might want to try it on the latest bug-fix version of 8.4 (currently
8.4.8) to see if the fix was back-patched.

http://www.postgresql.org/support/versioning

-Kevin