Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> Any patches are definitely welcome - you can find the search
> system at
> https://pgweb.postgresql.org/browser/trunk/portal/tools/search
> :-)
>
> (for the archives, you're probably most interested in
> classes/ArchiveIndexer.class.php and the sql/functions.sql file)
I stashed this away for future reference; I'll take a look when I
have a bit more free time.
I suppose the first thing is to search the archives for posts about
not being able to find some discussion in the archives, where
someone then provides search criteria or a link..  I know I've seen
a bunch of those -- I just hope I can find them...  ;-)
-Kevin

От: "ktm@rice.edu"
Сообщение: Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project
От: Joe Abbate
Сообщение: Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project