Re: Build farm coverage for isolation tests

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Build farm coverage for isolation tests
Дата
Re: Build farm coverage for isolation tests  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> I think the best thing might be to add a new step which runs the
> isolation check or installcheck. It would only need a small amount
> of perl code adde3d to the client to accomplish, and nothing on
> the server side.
Since I'm unskilled at perl and have never looked at the buildfarm
scripts, could someone with the appropriate skills and knowledge add
this for me?  In bash, when I'm in the normal base directory for a
build from source, my usual incantation is:
pushd src/test/isolation && make check && popd
(or use installcheck instead of check if an appropriate cluster is
already running)
Thanks in advance,
-Kevin

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Build farm coverage for isolation tests
От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: Re: pgbench \for or similar loop