Re: Kerberos question

От Duffey, Blake A.
Тема Re: Kerberos question
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dave,I'm using SSPI

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Page [mailto:dpage@pgadmin.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 3:52 PM
To: Duffey, Blake A.
Cc: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] Kerberos question

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 8:42 PM, Duffey, Blake A.
<Blake.Duffey@noblis.org> wrote:
> PGadmin 1.12.1
> Windows 2008 R2
> Domain trust between the Windows domain and the KRB realm hosting PG
>
> When I attempt to connect I get the dialog:
>
> Error connecting to the server: FATAL : GSSAPI authentication failed
for
> user "blake"
> FATAL: GSSAPI authentication failed for user "blake"
>
> Kerberos is working (for putty, winscp, firefox, etc.)
>
> I'm sure it is something simple I'm missing in the pgadmin config

We dropped MIT Kerberos from the PostgreSQL 9.0 installer builds, and
thus the libpq used by pgAdmin because it's a) virtually impossible to
build, b) MIT are slow to release fixes for security issues and c) we
have SSPI support now.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com