Re: Apple switched to BSDtar from GNUtar with Leopard

От Don Fox
Тема Re: Apple switched to BSDtar from GNUtar with Leopard
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Just that I was able to use my tar on a 'normal'  tared up set of
files, i.e. maybe something is odd about the postgresql-8.4.1.tar.gz

Don

On Oct 31, 2009, at 6:37 PM, Hassan Schroeder wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 3:22 PM, Don Fox <donfox1@mac.com> wrote:
>> I was able to un-tar readline without any hitch.
>> tar -xf readline-6.0.tar
>
> Not sure what readline has to do with the original question
> , but
>
>> hassan@ceylon:/tmp> tar tvfz postgresql-8.4.1.tar.gz
>
> for that file at least, the md5 checksum is not what's listed:
>
> MD5 (postgresql-8.4.1.tar.gz) = efb12995609aaba2ee5d43b03be161c6
> (pulled from a US mirror)
>
> hassan@ceylon:/tmp> md5sum postgresql-8.4.1.tar.gz
> 3546300baee928ce0f254aafdfa6a1dc  postgresql-8.4.1.tar.gz
> hassan@ceylon:/tmp>
>
> Seems like something's not right there :-)
> --
> twitter: @hassan

Сообщение: Re: Apple switched to BSDtar from GNUtar with Leopard
Сообщение: Re: Apple switched to BSDtar from GNUtar with Leopard