Re: pgAdmin Query Tool hangs when working with GIS data

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: pgAdmin Query Tool hangs when working with GIS data
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Le 20/12/2010 22:20, Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
> Le 20/12/2010 16:39, Michael Willekes a écrit :
>> The history file is only 14 MB (4219 lines long) but the PostGIS geometry
>> columns (auto-generated from a .SHP file) result in individual INSERT
>> statements that are as much as 500000 characters long.
>>

> Is it possible to get the SQL query? by private mail. My idea is to try
> on my laptop and see if I found any issue. Thanks.

I tried your SQL file, but don't have your issue. It just works for me.
Damn slow, but works.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Server Status Colors
От: Michael Willekes
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin Query Tool hangs when working with GIS data