Problem installing pgadmin3-1.12.1

От Peter Oram
Тема Problem installing pgadmin3-1.12.1
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
  I am attempting to install pgAdmin3 version 1.12.1 on an Oracle
Solaris 11 Express 2010.11 system.

I have the recommended version of GTK2, GNU automake, autoconf and gcc
installed as part of my development environment.

I have updated the wxGTK package to 2.8.11, and also have above the
recommended versions of libxml2, libcslt.

I have also installed PostgreSQL 9.0.1 on my system. All the above
installed without errors, either as an installed package of the OS or
from source, such as wxGTK and PostgreSQL.

pgAdmin3 installed without errors, but when I try to run the
application, I get the following error:
    ld.so.1: pgadmin3: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/local/pgadmin3/bin/pgadmin3: symbol _ZTI16wxStyledTextCtrl:
referenced symbol not found

Note: PostgreSQL was installed using the "--with-openssl" configure option.
wxGTK was installed with the "--with-gtk --enable-gtk2 --enable-unicode
--enable-mimetype=no --enable-shared --enable-debug --disable-gtktest"
configure options.
The current default library path is set to:
/lib:/usr/lib:/usr/local/lib:/usr/sfw/lib:/usr/local/pgsql/lib:/usr/ccs/lib:/usr/dt/lib:/usr/gnu/lib/usr/X11/lib