Ticket 269: Add support for 9.1 ALTER TYPE new syntax for enum

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Ticket 269: Add support for 9.1 ALTER TYPE new syntax for enum
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

This patch adds support to the new ALTER TYPE syntax in 9.1 for enums.

It's working great except one thing. If a user wants to add two labels,
we're screwed because we can't do two "ALTER TYPE ... ADD" statements in
the same query execution. Any idea how to solve this? the only way I
found would be to disallow adding two labels at once but it results on a
less interesting feature.

Comments?

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr

Сообщение: Re: Restore database form button
Сообщение: Re: Restore database form button