Re: Restore database form button

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Restore database form button
Дата
Re: Restore database form button  (Thom Brown <thom@linux.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le 29/10/2010 06:16, Thom Brown a écrit :
> On 28 October 2010 13:57, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
>
>> Could you change the OK button on the Restore database form to
>> Restore?  I still press OK even after restoring a database as I see
>> the log messages, and naturally assume OK will close the window.
>>

> Actually, I've noticed the restore form isn't consistent with the backup
> form.  When a backup has completed, the OK button changes to Done.  Maybe
> the restore form should exhibit the same behaviour.

And actually, it does. Did you do something specific for your restore?
(I didn't change anything in the restore dialog, so it could be a
specific option but I don't really see how that could be)

--
Guillaume
 http://www.postgresql.fr

Сообщение: Re: Restore database form button
Сообщение: Re: Restore database form button