Re: Git migration timeline

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Git migration timeline
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> That sounds good, except for the part about nobody doing anything
> about the 9.0 open issues.  Those issues are:
>
> [four issues listed]
Nobody responded when I asked about this recently, but shouldn't
that list include "BUG #5607: memmory leak in ecpg"?  We have a
patch from Zoltán Böszörményi from before this bug report which
seems to address the issue and which Michael Meskes said "Feel free
to apply".
We don't want to ship 9.0 with known memory leaks, do we?
-Kevin

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Todays git migration results
От: Dean Rasheed
Сообщение: Re: WIP: Triggers on VIEWs