Re: It takes a long time for pgAdmin to retrieve database schema details

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: It takes a long time for pgAdmin to retrieve database schema details
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Le 28/07/2010 03:20, Amber a écrit :
> [...]
> You can download and install Greenplum Single Node Edition which is freely
> available from Greenplum, you can get 3.3.6.1 from
> http://www.greenplum.com/database/server-downloads/

Well, I'll certainly do when I'll be interested to give a look at
Greenplum. But right now, sorry, it is just way too much work.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com

Сообщение: Re: It takes a long time for pgAdmin to retrieve database schema details
Сообщение: Re: It takes a long time for pgAdmin to retrieve database schema details