Re: JDBC / pgpass

От Scott Langley
Тема Re: JDBC / pgpass
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thanks for trying.

I actually coded a implementation that works for me based on code from:

    py-postgresql-0.9.3/postgresql/pgpassfile.py
    pgjdbc/org/postgresql/Driver.java - for JDBC URL parsing
    and making use of the org.apache.commons.csv library - for line parsing.

Now, if someone else wants this code to be released, I'll need to get
permission from my boss.

Regards,

Scott
--