Re: Interpretability with xDBC specification

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: Interpretability with xDBC specification
Дата
Re: Interpretability with xDBC specification
Список pgsql-jdbc
Sumit Pandya wrote:

>     Please excuse me if there is already such FAQ/White-Paper and in that
> case share link.

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/todo.html might be a start.

If you'd like to prepare a compliance table yourself, I'm sure the list
would be interested in the results. I should forewarn you, though, that
the last time I checked, obtaining and setting up the JDBC CTS or TCK
was a lot of work.

-O

Сообщение: Re: Interpretability with xDBC specification
Сообщение: Re: Interpretability with xDBC specification