Re: BitNami Wappstack

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: BitNami Wappstack
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Le 03/07/2010 15:24, Mark Gleicher a écrit :
> The red x is on the database. The error is "Login failed". This comes up
> after I plug in the username and password after launching bitnami and
> entering pgadmin. This username & password works to get me into pgadmin.
> It is there that the database is x'd and I get the error message after
> clicking on it getting the login page and filling it in with same
> username and password that I used to get into pgadmin.

Well, if the red x is on the database, it shouldn't ask you for a
password. A screenshot and the text of the alert could give us more
informations to help you.

And don't forget to CC the list.

--
Guillaumehttp://www.postgresql.frhttp://dalibo.com

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: beta 1.12.0 crash when using 'add column' feature. (windows)