Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions

От James Mansion
Тема Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions
Дата
Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  ("Pierre C" <lists@peufeu.com>)
Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-performance
Hannu Krosing wrote:
> Pulling the plug should not corrupt a postgreSQL database, unless it was
> using disks which lie about write caching.

Didn't we recently put the old wife's 'the disks lied' tale to bed in
favour of actually admiting that some well known filesystems and
saftware raid systems have had trouble with their write barriers?

От: Hannu Krosing
Сообщение: Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions
От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: mysql to postgresql, performance questions