Re: A thought: should we run pgindent now?

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: A thought: should we run pgindent now?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> The diff is here:
>
>     http://momjian.us/tmp/pgindent.diff
>
> and I checked into CVS a copy of the typedef list I used from Andrew
> Dunstan.

Is it worthwhile to consider writing up a "how to run pgindent like
Bruce does" page on the wiki?  I've been scared off of that topic before
because it always seemed like it was perilous and there were missing
pieces.  I think we'd get some uptake from contributors doing this
themselves before submitting patches if it were made easy enough for
them to do.  I know I'd do it just to get rid of the accidental
tab/space errors that always manage to sneak into non-trivial work, if I
could automate the whole thing as a pass to do just before generating a
final diff to submit.