Re: Wanted: new project slogan

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Wanted: new project slogan
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 01/29/2010 09:26 AM, Greg Smith wrote:
> Greg Stark wrote:
>> I like:
>>
>>> The Elephant Never Forgets Adrian Klaver
> "Never Forgets" was the slogan for Elephant Memory Systems, a maker of
> floppy disks during the early 80's:
> http://home.comcast.net/~kevin_d_clark/ems/

My suggestion was not exactly original. It is the phrase that prompted
the use of an elephant as the project mascot. I suggested it as both a
slogan and an explanation of the mascot for those who are not familiar
with the reference.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

Сообщение: Re: Wanted: new project slogan
Сообщение: Re: Wanted: new project slogan