Re: Wanted: new project slogan

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Wanted: new project slogan
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
>> Besides, I didn't see the swag thread, unless it's "new mug design".
>
> It was. Following that thread we ordered lots of mugs and shirts.

Stopped tracking that thread.  Given that I was travelling and was not
interested in mugs for the USA (per discussion), I stopped paying
attention to it before you added the slogan to the design; previous
discussion had involved putting something else entirely on the mugs.

Anyway, it's likely to take us until July to come up with a new slogan.
 So you have plenty of time to move the merchandise.  And it's not as if
the "Most Advanced" slogan is frowned on, I just want to replace it with
something better.

--Josh Berkus

Сообщение: Re: Wanted: new project slogan
Сообщение: Re: Wanted: new project slogan