Re: pgsql: Add utility functions to PLPerl: quote_literal,

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgsql: Add utility functions to PLPerl: quote_literal,
Дата
Список pgsql-committers

Robert Haas wrote:
> This patch contains a large number of unnecessary whitespace changes.
>
> It also broke the doc build.  I have applied a quick fix which looks
> reasonable so that I can continue working, but it might merit a second
> look.

Thanks for the fix. Are you just referring to whitespace changes in the
docs, or elsewhere? Tim mentioned in his patch submission that he had
removed some unnecessary trailing white space in the docs. Maybe that's
what you're referring to.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add utility functions to PLPerl: quote_literal,
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add utility functions to PLPerl: quote_literal,