Re: Adding support for SE-Linux security

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Adding support for SE-Linux security
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

http://www.novell.com/linux/security/apparmor/selinux_comparison.html
> Agreed.
> I'd like to see us be able to support it.  One of the things that
> I think would be worth looking into is whether there is a way to
> make this pluggable, so that selinux and apparmor and trusted
> solaris and so on could make use of the same framework
Given the extreme patience and diligence exhibited by KaiGai, I
hesitate to say this, but it seems to me that this would be
critically important for the long term success of this feature.  I
have no idea how much work it would be to make the interface to the
external security system pluggable, but if it's at all feasible, I
think it should be done.
-Kevin