Re: commit and rollback don't throw exceptions when they should

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: commit and rollback don't throw exceptions when they should
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com> wrote:

> Thanks for following up on this.

Thank you for taking it all the way to what it should have been in the
first place.  I've got to try to overcome this tendency to submit the
minimum patch that will directly address a complaint.  I should be
willing to dive in and deal with the entire set of related issues, as
you do.

-Kevin