Re: SE-PgSQL developer documentation (Re: Reworks for Access Control facilities (r2363))

От KaiGai Kohei
Тема Re: SE-PgSQL developer documentation (Re: Reworks for Access Control facilities (r2363))
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Robert Haas wrote:
> 2009/10/27 KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>:
>> - no statement support to specify security context.
>>  (It makes impossible to add support in pg_dump. Is it really OK?)
>
> I doubt that anything without pg_dump support would be even vaguely OK...

In my previous experience, it enabled to reduce 300-400 lines of the patch.
But here is no more sense than the 300-400 lines.

In my honest, I like to include a feature to specify an explicit security
context in the patch from the begining.
(It also allows to attach test cases with more variations.)
--
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>