Re: Controlling changes in plpgsql variable resolution

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Controlling changes in plpgsql variable resolution
Дата
Re: Controlling changes in plpgsql variable resolution  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> That's what the #option alternative is for.  Yes, it's a bit ugly, but
> it's perfectly functional, and secure too.

I still don't see why it's needed.  If the function owner simply sets
the option in the function definitions (as a userset), it doesn't matter
what the calling user sets, does it?

All that's needed is a scripting example to set this in all function
definitions as a regular setting.

--Josh Berkus