Re: ProcessUtility_hook

От Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Тема Re: ProcessUtility_hook
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Itagaki Takahiro escreveu:
> We can hook SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE with ExecutorXxx_hooks,
> but there is no way to hook DDL commands. Can I submit a patch to add
> ProcessUtility_hook?

+1. Hey, I was thinking about that yesterday. ;)

> pg_stat_statements module also handle DDL commands as same as normal
> queries. Fortunately, autovacuum calls call vacuum() directly,
> so the statistics will not filled with VACUUM and ANALYZE commands
> by autovacuum.

I don't look at the code but maybe there is a way to hook something there too.
But I'd leave it alone for now, unless it's few lines of code.

--  Euler Taveira de Oliveira http://www.timbira.com/

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: UTF8 with BOM support in psql
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Client application name