Re: ERROR : column c.reltriggers does not exist

От dmp
Тема Re: ERROR : column c.reltriggers does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I'm showing in PostgreSQL 8.3.3 has the field reltriggers, but in 8.4.0 the
field no longer exists and looks like may have been replaced with
relhastriggers,
which is boolean? Try:

SELECT c.relname AS "Name",
n.nspname AS "Schema",
pg_get_userbyid(c.relowner) AS "Owner",
t.spcname AS "Tablespace",
c.relhasindex AS "Has Indexes",
c.relhasrules AS "Has Rules",
(c.relhastriggers = 'f') AS "Has Triggers",
c.relisshared AS "Is Shared",
c.relnatts AS "N Cols",
pg_catalog.obj_description(c.oid, 'pg_class') AS "Comment"
FROM pg_class c
LEFT JOIN pg_namespace n ON n.oid = c.relnamespace
LEFT JOIN pg_tablespace t ON t.oid = c.reltablespace
WHERE c.relkind = 'r'::"char"
AND n.nspname LIKE 'public'
AND c.relname LIKE '%'
ORDER BY n.nspname, c.relname

danap
http://dandymadeproductions.com

>I am using dbvisualizer with postgresql-8.4-701.jdbc3.jar, postgres server version is 8.4.1
>When I try to get the table definition I am getting the following error :
>
>ERROR: column c.reltriggers does not exist
>Position: 414
>
>Details are :
>
>The command that caused the problem:
>SELECT c.relname                                     AS "Name",
>       n.nspname                                     AS "Schema",
>       pg_get_userbyid(c.relowner)                   AS "Owner",
>       t.spcname                                     AS "Tablespace",
>       c.relhasindex                                 AS "Has Indexes",
>       c.relhasrules                                 AS "Has Rules",
>       (c.reltriggers > 0)                           AS "Has Triggers",
>       c.relisshared                                 AS "Is Shared",
>       c.relnatts                                    AS "N Cols",
>       pg_catalog.obj_description(c.oid, 'pg_class') AS "Comment"
>FROM pg_class c
>   LEFT JOIN pg_namespace n   ON n.oid = c.relnamespace
>   LEFT JOIN pg_tablespace t  ON t.oid = c.reltablespace
>WHERE c.relkind = 'r'::"char"
>AND   n.nspname LIKE 'public'
>AND   c.relname LIKE '%'
>ORDER BY n.nspname, c.relname
>
>I am thinking reltriggers column is no longer in pg_class in 8.4.1 version. Is there a updated
>JDBC driver for 8.4.x.
>
>Any help is greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks a bunch.
>
>-Muthu

Сообщение: Re: ERROR : column c.reltriggers does not exist
Сообщение: Re: ERROR : column c.reltriggers does not exist