Re: COPY enhancements

От Emmanuel Cecchet
Тема Re: COPY enhancements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The problem comes from the foo_malformed_terminator.data file.
It is supposed to have a malformed terminator that was not catch by
patch. The second line should look like:
2   two^M

If it does not, you can edit it with emacs, go at the end of the second
line and press Ctrl+q followed by Ctrl+m and that will do the trick.
I am attaching a copy of the file, hoping that the attachment will
arrive with the malformed terminator in your inbox!

manu

--
Emmanuel Cecchet
Aster Data Systems