Need help from someone experienced with podcasts

От Josh Berkus
Тема Need help from someone experienced with podcasts
Дата
Re: Need help from someone experienced with podcasts  (satoshi.nagayasu@gmail.com)
Список pgsql-advocacy
All,

I'm planning to continue my "PostgreSQL Developer Podcast" series.  For
that, I'd like to get the podcast RSS'd and listed with iTunes, but I'm
starting from scratch in how to do that.

Does anyone have experience with this?  Help?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.