Re: Download postgresql 7.4.1 windows

От Steve Crawford
Тема Re: Download postgresql 7.4.1 windows
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Salva Triado wrote:
> Hello,
> Now I'm beginning a project that requires postgreSQL 7.4.1, but I
> cannot download it.
>
> Somebody know where can I download it?
>
> Help me please, it is very important for me.
>
> Thanks

Your "subject" says 7.4.1 windows. There is no such thing - Windows
support was added in 8.0.

And if you need the 7.4 major release, you should use the latest 7.4
release (7.4.26 as of yesterday) to be up on security and bug fixes.

But if you absolutely must have 7.4.1 (and I really, really doubt you
do), then you will most likely have to compile from source
(ftp://ftp-archives.postgresql.org/pub/source/v7.4.1).

Cheers,
Steve