Re: Please, help me configuring RFT

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Please, help me configuring RFT
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
TRAN THI NGOC MAI <ttnmai1979@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Stopping postgresql service:                               [  OK  ]
> Starting postgresql service:                               [  OK  ]

So it appears that PostgreSQL is working OK.  Right?

> 2009-07-26 11:58:49,037 ERROR service.ReliableFileTransferImpl
> [main,<init>:68] Unable to setup database driver with
> pooling.Backend start-up failed: FATAL:  database "rftDatabase", OID
> 17142, has disappeared from pg_database

I don't know anything about RFT or globus, but this looks like it
might be Java.  If so, perhaps this will help:

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/83/index.html

If not, perhaps you should ask on a list related to configuration of
the parts which are failing.  From what you've shown us, PostgreSQL
itself is working fine.

-Kevin