Re: Vote on Windows installer links

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: Vote on Windows installer links
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Some day we might have a large enough community that we can create
> quality multi-platform installers without needing company assistance
> with PR payback,

As Alvaro already pointed out, we don't need a multi-platform installer,
just a Windows installer. The distros have their own, and even compiling
from source on other systems is very easy and straight forward on *ix
systems. For me, the 1-Click installer is a regression; everything that
somebody thinks would be helpful is installed (hopefully, my bug report
about that is still unanswered...), instead of presenting a choice if
desired.

Regards,
Andreas