Re: Unit test patches

От John Lister
Тема Re: Unit test patches
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> I guess this is a fundamental flaw in the java.sql.Time class (which
> has many other problems). I don't use TIME separately (only TIMESTAMP)
> so this isn't a huge deal for me, but this may bite someone else.
Should have also said that i can't see a nice way of fixing it as i
suspect both sql time and java time weren't originally designed to deal
with timestamps and that there is unlikely a nice fix for all cases...

JOHN

От: John Lister
Сообщение: Re: Unit test patches
От: Kris Jurka
Сообщение: Re: Implementation of get/set functions with string parameters