Re: [Q] SQLMoreResults causes error in SQLFetchScroll

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: [Q] SQLMoreResults causes error in SQLFetchScroll
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
V S P wrote:
> Sorry forgot to mention the actual error I am getting:
>
> http://pastebin.com/d49e830c0
>
> SQLSTATE = HY010
> NATIVE ERROR = 0
> MSG = [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Function sequence error

Please do fetch operations for each result. For exmaple you
can do fetch operations at *// Do fetch operations here *
below.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

174./***********************************************************/
175./* PROBLEM:                                                */
176./* IF YOU COMMENT THE BELOW LOOP OUT  SQLFetchScroll works */
177./***********************************************************/
178.
179.        do
180.        {
181.          rc = SQLRowCount(hstmt, &rpc);
182.          if (rc!=SQL_SUCCESS)
183.          {
184.            break;
185.          }
186.          rowsum += rpc;

    // Do fetch operations here

187.          rc = SQLMoreResults(hstmt);
188.    } while (rc==SQL_SUCCESS);

Сообщение: Re: [Q] SQLMoreResults causes error in SQLFetchScroll
Сообщение: Re: [Q] SQLMoreResults causes error in SQLFetchScroll