Re: US Conferences in next 5 months, shirts

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: US Conferences in next 5 months, shirts
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Josh,

> You can just ship them to me. I will make sure they get where they need
> to go.

Do we need *all* of the shirts for LFNW and OSB?  I'd like to avoid (in
the future) shipping the entire print run of shirts when we only expect
to sell 25.

How many shirts will we need for LFNW?  OSB?

--Josh

Сообщение: Re: US Conferences in next 5 months, shirts
Сообщение: Re: US Conferences in next 5 months, shirts