Re: Strange Grant behavior in postgres 8.3

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Strange Grant behavior in postgres 8.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Clemens Schwaighofer wrote:
> The other problem is, that there is no "grant all on table db.* ..." but
> I have to do that for each table seperate, or in a "grant all on table
>
> I am not sure if there is an easier way, except perhaps through a select
> from the pg_ catalog for this db and get the table names there ...

I believe there are some scripts that can help..

http://pgedit.com/public/sql/acl_admin/index.html
http://unf.be/postgresql/postgres_grant_all.perl
http://www.archonet.com/pgdocs/grant-all.html

one or more of those URLs may help.   FYI, I got these from the infobot
on the freenode #PostgreSQL IRC channel